100 % Sangiovese
Brunello A.D. 1441 is produced from the best hand selected grapes of the Vigna del Castello and the Vigna del Velo. 1441 is the year the Tricerchi Castle was founded.
- Colour: clear, intense ruby with flashes of garnet
- Aroma: complex, elegant, intense. Notes of red fruits, chocolate and leather.
- Taste: structured, sophisticated, young with silky tannins. Very determined, with marked acidity.
- Overall impressions: harmonious, balanced, with a great possibility for evolution.
- Couple with: red meats, seasoned cheeses and game, refined cuisine.
- Serve at: 18°C, let the wine breath before drinking.
- Total production: 2,000 bottle
Castello Tricerchi - Brunello di Montalcino Cru " A.d. 1441" Docg 2013